Summer 2019 to Spring 2020
KOOTENAY PUPPET POWER PERFORMANCES
The last Kootenay Mermaid
@ SANGHA MEDICINE FEST SUNDAY, JULY 7TH @ 1PM
Ghost fest in Sandon, short puppet piece and workshop Saturday July 13
NOW ACCEPTING BOOKINGS FOR TOURING THE COLUMBIA BASIN June 2019- April 2020
Birthday party and EVENTS
Do you have a birthday party or event that is coming up and you are looking for something unique?
Do you have a group of lively enthusiasts that want to play, act, create or be entertained?
Would you like to give a gift that just keeps on giving to your special birthday girl or boy?
Puppets on the Move is certified Fun! With a tickle trunk full of puppets, craft supplies, stories and upon request costumes. Join Nikki as she seamlessly guides your community or party guests to each individually feel like a professional puppeteer, actor or just a certified fun participant! Design a program specific to your wants and likes with options like :
- BUILD-A-PUPPET – SOCK PUPPETS, ARM AND ROD PUPPETS, STICK PUPPETS, marionettes or a fusion of mish mash recycled materials to create your own puppets that you keep for loads of fun and silly stories.
- Puppet Stories is a fun and silly way to recreate your favorite fairy tale including Red Riding Hood, Paper Bag Princess, Three Little Pigs, or whatever our imaginations can create in 15 minutes. Puppet Stories runs 15-30min for ages 4-12
- Improv Games– an interactive session playing theatre Sport Games with an option to use puppets and music – a fun entertaining time filled with laughter, movement and silliness. Recommended ages 13+
- BLACK LIGHT OR outdoor Puppet shows, choose from: Aldreama the Magnificent/outdoor or indoor ( a medieval play that incorporates small little stories to lead Aldreama to her magnificence with the power of her audience and friends along the way
- The Last Kootenay Mermaid – A black light puppet piece about a young female character who hears from her ancients leading her to make a big change for herself and the tribe she lives with from inspirational stories of the Sinixt nation.
Choose two options for your package which includes materials to make a puppet and tons of lively creative energy. Approx $200/package (TRAVEL EXPENSES ARE SEPERATE)
For larger/public events a combination of packages is available.
Don’t live in my home town? That’s okay I will travel to you especially if you are in the Columbia Basin, if not we still offer packages at a reasonable price
Call me to book 1-250-878-6379
Or email through website