For the month of MAY 2021 *by donation* Kundalini Yoga zoom Saturday 7:30am and Facebook live @6:30am PST
Also offering Monday Mudra and Movement Meditations here :
For Bellyfit flow/fusion You can find me in person at https://oranjfitness.com/castlegar/ . For movement classes like TRX, Zumba and Groove or personal one to one wellness sessions and Holistic Art and fitness combined please email email@example.com.
This is no easy time for any of us however for this Mountain River Energy Gypsy Nikki,
” I am committed to making my services more available to you as well as the continual conscious work of listening to my intuition to be in the service of wellness to all living creatures.”
I am really happy to be offering a Tantra Bellyfit class for the Kootenay Yoga fest on June 13th @ 7:30am you can purchase an online festival ticket here:https://www.kootenayyogafestival.com/?fbclid=IwAR2VhD0SMHn3EcSXjpbl1JTry_-Fy7bGVPJj5m5ImFQ5eKor9aa2QkeYzoI
*EMPOWERED GIRLS PROGRAM*
Currently offering a teen girl wellness series, incorporating mindful movement and heartful connection to our selves and eachother.
This Empowered girls wellness program runs 6-8 sessions and we will:
- Create flexibility inside and outside of our physical bodies with short Yoga sessions
- Establish new self care remedies and meditations to take home
- Dance like nobody is watching
- Learn new energetic, fun, and empowering moves doing Zumba, Belly dance and groovy moves
- Listen to great music that uplifts and inspires
- Meet new friends
- Build confidence with short mindful practices we learn and grow to love
- Have access to a personal mentor for extra help and support
“When you know yourself you are empowered. When you accept yourself you are invincible! ”
MOVEWITHNIKKI offers Self care loving, moves to inspire, colorful personality to share space and time with to create a unique experience together that will enhance your lively-hood!
If you would like to be on my email list please go to the contact me and email me.
I will also be adding to my channel and updating website as much as possible. Thank you for your support and understanding during such an uprooting time.